I enjoy listening to music while drawing! However, good drawing takes a lot of concentration. It is recommended to listen to music without lyrics to better focus.
I put together this playlist for drawing! Hope you enjoy!
Instrumentals: Many students find song lyrics distracting — especially when they’re listening to songs they like. In this instance, instrumental music may be less distracting. Instrumentals can include everything from slow-tempo classical to cover songs played on an acoustic guitar.Source: https://online.maryville.edu/
Here is an opinion from an editorial advisory board member at Harvard:
If you don’t have time to make your own playlist. Spotify and YouTube have countless playlists to choose from:
- Study Mix (No lyrics) — This playlist includes string instrument covers of a variety of popular songs.
- Jazz in the Background — Jazz in the Background includes numerous piano-heavy jazz songs that go well with hitting the books.
- Instrumental Study — This is another piano-dominant playlist that’s packed with relaxing sounds.
- A Playlist of Songs That Make Studying Suck Less — This hourlong playlist is packed with upbeat songs that can help get you through powerhouse study-sessions.
- The Best Study Playlist to Keep You Happy and Motivated — If you’re into music with lyrics, this hourlong playlist is also worth checking out.
- Homework | Work & Study Playlist — This YouTube channel mix includes various genres, including ambient sounds, ambient electronica, and jazz.